Documentation to Protect your Account
RBoptions is obligated by regulation to ensure that every client submits proof of identification, proof of residence and proof of payment. The reason that these documents are needed is to protect you from fraud and identity theft and also are needed in order to prevent money laundering.
Our Compliance Department is here to assist you and accordingly adheres to the strictest regulatory standards whilst always ensuring the overall protection of the integrity of your RBoptions account.
In order to ensure smooth and seamless deposits and withdrawals from your Rboptions account in the future, as well as to protect yourself, we require the requisite verification documents as soon as possible after opening the account in order that the verification of your account will be completed at the earliest possible time.
1. Proof of Identification
The Proof of Identification (POI) needs to be a clear, color copy of a valid government issued identification document.
Examples of acceptable POI:
- National ID (front and back)
- Driver’s License (front and back)
The POI must show the following details:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- ID Number
- Expiration Date
- A Clear Picture
2. Proof of Residence
The Proof of Residence (POR) needs to be a clear, legible copy of any Utility bill or Bank statement issued in the last 4 months:
Examples of acceptable POR:
- A Bank or a Credit Card Statement.
- A Utility Bill for one of the following services: water, electricity, gas, phone (must be a landline not cellular accounts)
Proof of Residence (POR) must clearly show:
- Full Name
- Full Residential Address
- Date of Issue
- The Company Name or Logo whom issued the proof of residence
**Please note any POR document older than 4 months will not be accepted.
3. Proof of payment – for Credit/Debit Card deposits only:
Color Copy of the Credit Card (front and back) used to fund the account showing:
- The card holder's name, expiry date and the last 4 digits on the front of the card (please block out the rest of the card numbers)
- The card holder's signature on the back of the card
4. Confirmation of Deposits
The Confirmation of deposit form/s (COD) will be provided by the Compliance Department for you to fill out by hand and sign.
The COD must show the following details:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- Card holder's Signature on each individual deposit and on the bottom of the page.
***Please note that once our Compliance Department receives all of your documents, it may take up to 2 business days to have the documents approved and your account verified. Once the account is verified, we will notify you via email.